Sunday, January 29, 2012

Grateful..

It has been a crazy couple of weeks; with trying to get everything lined up for your arrival. School has started again and adding it to the mix has proven a little difficult. We have spent a lot of time praying for Blake, Libby and baby Paxten recently. Paxten has gone through so much in her short life! It has been amazing to me to see the outpour of live and prayers from people city, state, nation and even world wide. Pax touched lives of people who never even met her. Pretty amazing how God works huh?
Sadly for us here on Earth, Paxten was taken to Heaven today. It is so bittersweet because my heart aches so much for Blake and Libby yet rejoices that Pax is pain-free now. It has brought up a lot of feelings I didn't expect to feel yet-fear that we will lose you before we are ready. But I have found comfort in knowing that God knows all. His plan is ultimately the best plan and I have full faith in that. My prayer is that your dad and I will treasure every moment with you and raise you to be a Godly man.
I already love you more than I could ever imagine.
xoxo-Mom

1 comment:

  1. I just realized this is you, Bri! I am horrible with blogging but catching on. :) I love this - its so sweet. And I saw your FB posts about Baby Paxton and I kept her in my prayers. It's heartbreaking - I will continue to pray for those parents and you and Matt as well - I know things are about to start getting REALLY exciting in your world!

    ReplyDelete