Friday, February 24, 2012

Coming to an end

We are almost at the 37 week mark for this pregnancy...crazy right?! This past wednesday we had a doctor's appointment and sonogram. Everything looked great! Aiden is measuring two weeks ahead like he has this whole pregnancy.

Measurements:
- Femur bone: 39 weeks and 6 days
- Head: 39 weeks and 6 days
- Stomach: 37 weeks and 6 days
- Weight: 7lb 12 oz [give or take a lb]

I cannot believe how fast time has flown this year. In just 2 short weeks {or less} we will be holding our precious little boy. It seems so unreal to me. My whole life all I ever really wanted to do was be a mommy. My favorite game to play, well into early teens, was house with my dolls. Everyone tells me that there is no greater gift than a child and I can say without having met ours yet that I definitely agree.

I am awaiting every day...hoping and praying it is the day we get to meet Aiden John.

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, you look GOOD! I'm so excited for you guys! I would give anything to be there for this - I feel like I'm closer to y'all just by reading and see the photos!! haha. You guys will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Em! I would love for you to be here...and I totally understand the feeling closer! I feel that way as I read your blog as well! Can't wait to see you in July!

    ReplyDelete