Thursday, May 3, 2012

A moment in time

My sweet baby A,

We sure have been busy these last few weeks! It's been a whirlwind of trips to Wichita to paint and clean our new house, pack up our old house, doctor's appointments, ect.

You had your 1 month doctor's appointment April 16th. You had grown so much! You weighed 10 lb 7 oz and were 21 and 1/2 inches long. You have grown more since then. Daddy and I weighed you today and you weighed 12 lbs!

Tomorrow we make our big move to Wichita so Daddy can finish school. As I have packed I found so many memories I have too quickly forgotten. Things like ticket subs from Daddy and I's first anniversary date, pictures of our first sonogram and a prayer journal I started last year. It seems like those moments in time slipped too quickly through my fingers. I look back and am amazed at how much has happened in what seems like such a short amount of time. You will be 2 months old soon and that just seems impossible.

Time is such a precious gift that I hope to not take for granted.

All my love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment