Friday, November 4, 2011

Aiden

Hello my darling Aiden,

Last week we found out you are a healthy baby boy! Your momma was so surprised because I just "knew" you were a girl. But despite what my mother intuition said I could not be more trilled to have a precious little boy to call my own. You are our first born son-that is so incredible. We decided to name you Aiden John Leroy. The "John" has been in the Leroy family for 5 generations with your Papa being John Leroy IV and your dad being Matthew John Leroy. You are being named after some pretty cool people :)

Today we are going to register for all your gifts! I cannot wait to pick out all the things we need for your arrival (which is in less than 19 weeks!!!). You are going to be one spoiled little boy but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I wanted to tell you a little secret my sweet Aiden. Your daddy is so excited to have a son. Someone who he can teach to hunt, fish, and play catch with. You are making his dream come true to carry on the Leroy name. I just know you are going to make us such proud parents.

I love you more than words can express.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment