Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bundle of Motion

Hi Aiden,

Your dad and I got to experience something very amazing a few nights ago. I went to the doctor on Thursday for a check up, everything was great. You are still growing pretty quickly and measuring about 5 days a head. I had some concerns because I didn't think I had felt you kicking yet. Dr Wittek (who is such a great doctor by the way) said I probably just hadn't noticed you moving and recommended I spend some quiet time each day focusing on you moving. Well that night I went to bed and tried to focus on feeling you move...and I did. You kicked, or punched, and it felt like there was a fish in my stomach. I placed my hand where I had felt it and you kicked again! I could feel it on the outside of my stomach! You must have my soccer genes :) Anyway I got very excited and went to get your dad so he could feel it too. His face lit up when he felt you. Now he asked multiple times a day if you are kicking because he wants to feel you. You are already a wonderful child and I don't even know you yet. You are such a blessing to us and we are counting down the days until we see your handsome face.

All my love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment