Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tooth & Texas

Well my little Aiden I have had my hands full with you as of late! Seems like each and every day you are learning something new--which brings my heart so much joy.

Your most favorite new thing is reach out and touching faces with that huge smile of yours across your face. I cannot express how it makes my heart feel to have you hands on my cheeks and to hear you giggle. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it! I hope I cherish these moments forever because I know you are growing all too quickly.

Two weekends ago we drove to Lubbock, Texas to take Aunt Jessica to college [sniff]. It was too long of a trip {560 miles} to go on with a 5 month old I've decided but we survived. After we got her all moved in we went to Abilene to visit the Brooks family. You had so much fun! Plus you got some Cowboys attire!

Playing with Great Uncle Darrin
Reading on our car ride

You melt my heart!

Popi & Gigi with you in your Cowboys onesie
While we were in Abilene you attempted to crawl for the first time. Let's just say it was an epic fail however I was still really excited--until you started screaming that is. I think you'll be mobile very soon!



On Saturday your first tooth broke through! It was a huge surprise to Daddy and I because all week you were happy as can be and even slept through the night multiple nights in a row!! Maybe teething won't be so bad {fingers crossed anyway}. I tried to photograph this tiny tooth but you would not cooperate so we'll try again when its a bit farther out.

Sunday we went down to our river cabin but I'll have to blog about that adventure tomorrow. As for now I have to do some homework.

Until tomorrow, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment