Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Frenzy

Good morning my sweet boy,

Mommy has a lot to catch up on! In the last month and a half we have been running around like crazy. We have made out of town trips, gotten over colds, rushed to make it to church on time, played with other babies, and learned so many new things!

For now I'll start at the beginning:

We spent the weekend at the Leroy family river cabin in September; which was chaotic and fun. Having you there meant that 6 generations of Leroys have swam and played there! You met your Uncle Chris, Aunt Terri, Uncle Keven, Sam and Alex for the first time.

Papa taking you out into the river for the first time
4 generations of 'John' Leroys
You loved swimming in the river!


We had a photo shoot a couple weekends ago with a family friend and the pictures turned out amazing! You are just such a happy photogenic baby :) Here are a sneak peek of some of the pictures!
The 4 John Leroys 

I don't think you can get much more adorable

One of my favorites!
This past month you have decided you want to take you baths sitting up and I often find you sitting up playing in your bed! I cannot believe how big you are getting! You truly learn something new every single week! 

Well my love, you are waking up from your morning nap so I must go.

I love you dearly! Thank you for constantly bringing a smile to my face :) 

xoxo


1 comment: